Nice real estate complex, today used as a holiday farm near Lake Trasimeno. The property finds its origins in an old stone farmhouse of the XVIII century, today completely restored. The property consists of 3 small villas, 5 flats and 7 private rooms. A 3 hectare park surrounds the hamlet, where there is a refreshment area with barbecue, a swimming pool with solarium, a tennis/football field and a playground.
The property is located in the municipality of Castiglione del Lago, on the border between Umbria and Tuscany, in a strategic position with respect to Perugia, Assisi, Siena, Arezzo, Florence and Rome.
There are accommodation solutions for every need: individual rooms, flats and cottages with 2 or 3 rooms, with fully equipped kitchens and covered terraces.
Some flats can also be combined with each other, offering even larger living spaces. The two Standard rooms are equipped with double bed and private bathroom with shower, while the five Superior rooms (from 22 to 26 sqm) are all equipped with double bed, air conditioning and private bathroom with bath or shower.
The three cottages are divided into:
– Cottage A, of about 35 sqm, is composed of a double bedroom, kitchen, private bathroom with shower
– Cottage B of about 60 sqm, perfect for 2/4 people, is composed of a double bedroom, kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
– Cottage C of about 75 sqm, ideal for 4/6 people, is composed of two double bedrooms, kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
The flats are divided into:
– Apartments A-B-C, about 45, with capacity for 2/4 people, are composed of a double bedroom, a kitchen/living room with double sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
– Apartment D, about 62 sqm, with a capacity of 4/6 people, is composed of two double bedrooms, a kitchen/living room with double sofa bed, two bathrooms with shower.
– Apartment E, about 65 sqm, with capacity for 4/6 people, consists of two double bedrooms, a kitchen/living room with double sofa bed, two bathrooms with shower.
At guests' disposal, there is also a large living room of about 150 square metres, suitable for cooking classes, tastings, cinema evenings or club lounge.
The restaurant of the structure has a capacity of 80 indoor seats plus 60 outdoor seats during the summer, and offers a wide variety of typical Tuscan and Umbrian dishes, which, thanks to the skill of the cook, are prepared “at home”: tagliatelle, gnocchi, pici, accompanied by excellent regional and national wines together with a courteous and attentive service. The Owner's House completes the property. It is an elegant flat renovated with great care and located on the first floor of the original farmhouse. It is composed as follows: living room, dining room with open kitchen and storage room, living room and TV room, double bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom with en suite bathroom, study and attic with bathroom.
The property has a park of about three hectares, a restaurant, a bar, a swimming pool with solarium, a tennis/football field, children's playground, table tennis, barbecue.
State and finishes
From its origins until today, the Agriturismo has always been a farm. The structure, which dates back to the eighteenth century, has been restored by the property with great care to preserve its historical heritage. The characteristic wooden beams, the stone and terracotta walls are evidence of a distant past, which today can be enjoyed with all modern comforts, such as whirlpool baths and air conditioning. All the electricity necessary for the structure is generated by the photovoltaic system of about 20 KW.
The property is currently used as an accommodation facility and considering the characteristics of the properties lends itself to enhancing and implementing the same purpose.
Bathrooms : 15
Rooms : 13
Kitchen : 9
Living area : 5
Heating power supply : GPL
Air conditioning : Autonomo
Electrical system : Funzionante
Heating : Autonomo GPL